讨论闲谈 全世界战雷玩家联合起来!

讨论下游戏或者网站相关的事情吧~
这是一则在STEAM上的差评,现在我将其副本保存一份在这里。
这个差评来自一位前战雷玩家。
众所周知,BVVD最近的“新经济政策”触及了所有战雷玩家的根本利益。现在,全球战雷玩家正在团结起来捍卫他们的权利。目前,第一阶段已经取得阶段性胜利,GAIJIN已经撤回了新的经济政策。但BVVD的狼子野心不会因为一次失败而破灭。我们应该扩大战果,不仅不要减少收益,还要让GAIJIN增加收益。我们应该让GAIJIN知道,他们剥削玩家的日子到头了!

我们将在WT论坛上进行斗争。

我们将在WT推特上进行战斗。

我们将在Steam上争取负面评论。

无论付出什么代价,我们都将捍卫我们的利润。

我们决不投降!

如果,我暂时不相信,所有的RP和利润或其中的很大一部分都减少了。

那么,全世界所有的WT玩家,在我们心中的巨大决心的武装和守护下,将继续奋斗!

直到,在尤丁采夫先生的权力和力量下,挺身而出,拯救和解放这个经济体系。
有人可能会问为什么我们要继续斗争,为什么不安于现状,我可以引用一位玩家的评论:
我梦想有一天,全世界的战雷玩家都不需要看着所剩无几的银狮犯愁
我梦想有一天,我们车库中的小可爱与午餐盒也能成长为武装到牙齿的主战
我梦想有一天,和煦的西班牙,或镜湖的上空,我们的F-16或米格29能无忧无虑翱翔在天际
我梦想有一天,我们能有足够的银狮,为我们锈迹斑斑的战车培训好成员组
我今天有一个梦想
希望全世界的战雷玩家联合起来
因为银狮就是我们的权利
因为我们不愿沦为bvvd的奴隶
因为我们已退无可退
战斗仍在继续,全世界战雷玩家联合起来!

This negative review comes from a former War Thunder player.

As is well known, the recent "new economic policy" of BVVD has touched the fundamental interests of all War Thunder players. Now global War Thunder players are uniting to defend their rights. At present, the first stage has achieved a phased victory, and GAIJIN has withdrawn its new economic policy. But BVVD's wolf ambition will not be extinguished by one failure. We should expand the results, not only by not reducing profits, but also by allowing GAIJIN to increase profits. We should let GAIJIN know that their days of exploiting players are coming to an end!

We shall fight in the WT Forum.
We shall fight in the WT Tweet.
We shall fight for a negative comment in Steam.
We shall defend our profit whatever the cost maybe.
We shall NEVER SURRENDER!
And if, which I do not for a moment believe, all the RP and profit or large part of it are reduced.
Then all the WT player in the whole world, armed and guarded by the great determination in our heart, would carry on the struggle!
Until, in Mr. Yudintsev's power and might, step forth to the rescue and the liberation of this Economic System.

Some people may ask why we are fighting and why we are not satisfied with the status quo. I can quote another player's comment: I dream of one day, minefield players around the world don't need to worry about the few remaining Silver Lions

I have a dream that one day, the little cute and lunch box in our garage can also grow into a main battle armed to the teeth

I have a dream that one day, in the warm skies of Spain or Lake Mirror, our F-16 or MiG 29 can soar carefree in the sky

I have a dream that one day, we will have enough Silver Lions to train our rusty chariot team well

I have a dream today

I hope players from all over the world can unite in mine battles

Because the Silver Lion is our right

Because we don't want to be slaves to bvvd

Because we have already refunded and cannot be refunded.

The battle will continue, unite players from all over the world!

就这一次,赢不了bvvd就没有下一次。

收益,必须至少+200%
正确的。而且根据公告来看,以BVVD为首的GAIJIN没有意识到自己错了,以为只是部分玩家闹脾气并高傲地教我们玩游戏。我们不能满足于这次胜利,应当更进一步。我们可以一个月没有战雷,战雷不能一个月没有我们。
为了扩大战果以维护现在的,以及未来的战雷玩家利益,我在此作出以下呼吁:
1.在五月二十六日停止游玩战争雷霆一整天,让它们明白我们不会任人宰割(B站一些UP也有此类呼吁)
2.不要在夏促时以任何形式给战雷充值,只有夏促流水不好看BVVD才会反思。

评论

评论
And if, which I do not for a moment believe, all the RP and profit or large part of it are reduced.
Then all the WT player in the whole world, armed and guarded by the great determination in our heart, would carry on the struggle!

评论
顶部